Established in the Year 2006, “Aero Survey Pvt Ltd” (An ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company) is recognized as the most experienced company in the field of OLS Survey of Airports & Helipads in India.
We have successfully completed many Airport & Helipad Projects of OLS Survey (Obstacle Limitation Surfaces Survey) in India. Our satisfied clients, who were benefited on account of our service are the first to recommend our names to others.
We were instrumental in conducting OLS Survey for India’s first hotel to be granted permission to operate helicopters on its rooftop, ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru (Earlier Bangalore) featuring Rooftop helipad on hotel’s 22nd floor, with the DGCA’s approval and authorisation, to land and take-off for Day operations.
Aero Survey Pvt Ltd has the distinction of being the first company in India to conduct the OLS Survey of the Helidecks on Vessels MSV-Samudra Sevak & Samudra Prabha belonging to ONGC & Operated by Shipping Corporation of India.
We have the honour of being on the panel of Airports Authority of India (AAI) for conducting Aeronautical Survey of Airports for AAI.
OBSTACLE SURVEY & AERONAUTICAL CHARTS, AIRPORT FEASIBILITY REPORT, AERODROME MANUAL, SMS MANUAL
- OLS Survey for Baldota Koppal Airport (Karnataka) for MSPL Ltd. (Nov 2019ch 2019)
- OLS Survey & Charting Works at Hazaribagh Airport (Jharkhand) for Airports Authority of India (June 2019)
- OLS Survey & Charting Works at Ghazipur (U.P.)
- OLS Survey at Sabarmati Riverfront Water Aerodrome, Ahmedabad for Airports Authority of India (March 2019)
- OLS Survey at proposed Greenfield Airport at Chandrapur for Maharashtra Airport Development Company Ltd. MADC, May 2018
- OLS Survey & Charting Works at Aligarh, Azamgarh & Shravasti Airports for Airports Authority of India (March -April 2018)
- OLS Survey & Charting Works at Keshod Airport belonging to Airports Authority of India (January 2018).
- OLS Survey & Charting Works at Gondia Airport belonging to Airports Authority of India (Dec 2017)
- OLS Survey & Charting Works at Jabalpur Airport belonging to Airports Authority of India (Dec 2017).
OLS Survey for the Proposed Jewar International Greenfield Airport (U.P.) for RITES India (June 2017).
- OLS Survey of Proposed Greenfield Airport at Tumkur (Karnataka) on behalf of MECON belonging to Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (Feb 2017).
Helideck on Vessel MSV Samudra Sevak & DSV Samudra Prabha belonging to ONGC & operated by Shipping Corporation of India.
HELIPAD / HELIPORT PROJECTS
(OBSTACLE SURVEY & AERONAUTICAL CHARTS, PROJECT FEASIBILITY REPORT, HELIPORT MANUAL)
Aero Survey Pvt Ltd is undertaking the project of establishing an Elevated Helipad in Colombo (Sri Lanka) over the top of “Hotel ITC Colombo One” in association with a consortium consisting of BNN Aviation and OSS Air Management Pvt Ltd.
Designing and Planning of about 60 HELIPADS with associated facilities in UTTARAKHAND (INDIA) for Uttarakhand Govt. under Assistance from Asian Development Bank.
- OLS Survey of Seawind Elevated Helipad in Mumbai for Reliance Industries Ltd Dec 2019
Cairn Surface Helipad at S. Yanam (Ravva) in Andhra Pradesh in Oct 2018.
Cairn Surface Helipad at Suvali (Surat, Gujarat) in Oct 2018.
Surface Helipads for Pawan Hans (Through RITES Ltd) at Dehradun, Mussoorie, Chinyalisaur, Gauchar and Srinagar (Uttarakhand) in July 2018
Surface Helipad at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) for Pawan Hans (Through RITES Ltd) in July 2018.
- OLS Survey of Proposed Surface Helipad at Khandala (Near Pune), May 2018)