Handling Aviation Projects with a touch of Professionalism.
The company was established in the Year 2006, as “Aero Survey”, which was later converted to a private Limited and known as “Aero Survey Pvt Ltd”. Thus it has an experience of more than 10 Years to its credit, and thus it happens to be the most experienced company in the field of OLS Survey and Aeronautical Cartography in India.
Aero Survey Pvt Ltd (An ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company) has a team of professionals with adequate experience in the field of Civil Aviation.
The team of Aero Survey is headed by Bimal Kumar Srivastava, who is a:
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur as well as having a degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Having more than 46 Years of Aviation Experience, out of which more than 26 Years in Airport Survey (Obstacle Survey) & Cartography.
- Was trained as an Air Traffic Controller and also worked in Air Traffic Controls
- Worked in Aircraft Accident & Incident Investigation (As Air Safety Investigator) in DGCA
- In Aviation Survey & Cartography at Corporate Headquarters of Airports Authority of India.
- Headed Domestic and International Airports in India as Airport Director in-charge at Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Pune Airports.
- Has got the distinction of conducting the Survey of almost all the Major International and Domestic Civil Airports of India (More than 50 in number) and in Bhutan.
- Superannuated as General Manager (Cartography) from the Airports Authority of India, Corporate Headquarters, New Delhi in the year 2006.
- Successfully promoted his own company “Aero Survey”, which has completed Tenth Year of its entry into the field.
Other team members of Aero Survey are also well experienced and qualified. They are also equipped with modern survey equipment, and software.
Awards and honours for Mr. B.K. Srivastava
Mr. B.K. Srivastava has written a number of books mainly on the topic of aviation in English and in Hindi. Most of these books have won many awards including awards on two exclusive occasions from Hon’ble President of India. His name also appeared in “Limca Book of Records” in India. For more details the following site can be visited http://bksrivastava.tripod.com/id11.html