Established in the Year 2006, “Aero Survey Pvt Ltd” (An ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company) is recognized as the most experienced company in the field of OLS Survey in India.
We offer specialized services for aerodromes & helipads to meet various operational requirements of your existing or proposed Airport or Heliport in the form of :
- Measurement of Geographical Coordinates (In WGS-84 System) & Site elevation for the NOC of buildings, plots and other structures from Airports Authority of India.
- Pre-Feasibility Inspection /Site Inspection and preparation of Preliminary Report (Inspection of the Airport & Helipad site to assess the feasibility of establishing or developing the Airport / Helipad)
- Obstacle Survey / Topographical Survey/ Aeronautical Charts/ Survey Report. (After the OLS survey, assessment of obstacle data is carried out by us to finalize the Runway orientation of new runways, to decide the threshold displacement, to project the recommendations for removal of obstacles or take other mitigation measures.)
- Preparation of Technical Feasibility Report/ Project Feasibility Report
- Providing Geographical Coordinates in WGS-84 System & Site elevation (Above mean sea level) for the purpose of NOC by using modern Survey equipment like DGPS & Total Station. Great opportunity for the NOC Seekers from Airports Authority of India, for the proposed constructions of buildings, Hotels and other new establishments.
Designing & Preparation Various Aeronautical Charts like:
- Aerodrome Obstacle Chart-ICAO Type A
- Aerodrome Obstacle Chart-ICAO Type B
- Aerodrome Obstacle Chart-ICAO Type C
- Precision Approach Terrain Chart-ICAO,
- En-route Chart-ICAO,
- Approach Chart-ICAO,
- Aerodrome Chart-ICAO
- 30 NM Chart
- Aerodrome Ground Movement Chart-ICAO
- Aircraft Parking / Docking Chart-ICAO
- Area Chart-ICAO
- Standard Departure Chart-Instrument (SID)-ICAO
- Standard Arrival Chart-Instrument (STAR)-ICAO
- Approach Chart
- Visual Approach Chart-ICAO
- Grid Map
- Chart Showing various Obstacle Limitation Surfaces (OLS Chart) around an airport/Heliport.
- Search & Rescue Chart (Showing details of areas in the neighbourhood of an airport).
- Any other relevant chart, required by your airport.
We can also design and prepare various Airport Documents like;
- Aerodrome Manual
- Airport Security Manual
- Airport Contingency Plan etc.
We have successfully completed a number of Airport & Helipad Projects of OLS Survey in India, that has finally resulted into fruitful approvals & licencing from Aviation authorities.
AVIATION CONSULTANTS & COMPANIES DEALING IN AVIATION MATTERS ALSO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EXPERTIZE WHEN REQUIRED. WE PROVIDE SUCH SERVICES AT MOST ATTRACTIVE RATES FOR THEM.
We have the honour of being on the panel of Airports Authority of India (AAI) for conducting Aeronautical Survey of Airports belonging to AAI.
We were instrumental in conducting OLS Survey for India’s first hotel to be granted permission to operate helicopters on its rooftop, ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru (Earlier Bangalore) featuring a 25m diameter helipad on the hotel’s 22nd floor, with the DGCA’s approval and authorization, to land and take-off for Day operations.