REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FROM HONOURABLE VIEWERS
REGARDING CASES OF FALL OF ICE FROM SKY
Our honourable viewers are requested to send the details of incidents of “Fall of ice from sky” in their area if known to them, which will be added to this website.
The following information, if known, will be helpful in analysis of the event;
1. Date & exact time of Incident (UTC or Local time),
2. Geographical coordinates and location of the place like, name of locality/ village, District and area etc.
3. Colour, weight, shape, size, texture and detailed description of the ice piece.
4. Photographs of the ice piece, newspaper of media coverage if any.
5. Viewers, who are interested to learn more about the mysterious events of ice fall from sky may keep a watch on this website (http://aerosurvey.in), and if required may contact us by email or telephone call.
6. Our contact details are; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com;
Telephone: +91 9810604778 and +91 11 41756621