Handling Aviation Projects with a touch of Professionalism.
Aero Survey (An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company) has a team of professionals with adequate experience in the field of Civil Aviation.
The team of Aero Survey is headed by Bimal Kumar Srivastava, who is a:
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur as well as having a degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Having about 43 Years of Aviation Experience, out of which more than 24 Years in Airport Survey (Obstacle Survey) & Cartography.
- Was trained as an Air Traffic Controller and also worked in Air Traffic Controls and in Aircraft Accident & Incident Investigation (As Air Safety Investigator) in DGCA and Aviation Survey & Cartography at Corporate Headquarters of Airports Authority of India and Also headed Domestic and International Airports in India as Airport Director in-charge at Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Pune Airports.
- Has got the distinction of conducting the Survey of almost all the Major International and Domestic Civil Airports of India and Bhutan (More than 50 in number).
- B K Srivastava superannuated as General Manager (Cartography) from the Airports Authority of India, Corporate Headquarters, New Delhi in the year 2006.
Other team members of Aero Survey are also well experienced and qualified. They are also equipped with modern survey equipments, and software.
Awards and honours for Mr. B.K. Srivastava
Mr. B.K. Srivastava has written a number of books mainly on the topic of aviation in English and in Hindi. Most of these books have won many awards including awards on two exclusive occasions from Hon’ble President of India. For more details the following site can be visited http://bksrivastava.tripod.com/id11.html